Entries now CLOSED.
Limited entries on the day.CASH only.
Please park sensibly and then report to the office to collect your entry tokens.
We are delighted to host a day of Confidence Clear Round Jumping in association with Pinkham Equine Vets & FoxyEquestrian.
Confidence Clear Round Show jumping is designed to help you confidently build up to the next height.
There will be a mixture of heights in each class starting small gradually building in size and technicality with a ‘What The Fox’ joker fence.
Each jump is awarded a set amount of points, any accumulation of points adding up to 100 or over will be awarded a fancy Pinkham Clear Round Rosette.
Anyone clearing the ‘What the Fox’ Joker fence will be entered into a draw to win one of 5 FoxyEquestrian Goodie bags.
Class 1 Poles – 20cm
Class 2 20cm- 40cm
Class 3 40cm – 60cm
Class 4 60cm – 80cm
Class 5 80- 90cm
Entries £8 in advance, £10 cash on the day. Approximate times will be published on our social media 24 hours before the competition date.
Dress code; Dress to impress, express yourself!
•Delicious Cakes and Refreshments
Served in the FoxyEquestrian Shop.
Massive thanks to Pinkham Equine & FoxyEquestrian for sponsoring this day and Downlands liveries for giving their time to help organise and on the day.
1. By entering you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Failure to do so will result in elimination.
2. Withdrawals will not be refunded.
3. Every horse or pony to have current in date Flu vaccinations. Booster within 12 months. Passports with flu vaccination must accompany the horse/pony. Spot checks may be carried out.
4. The decision of the judge is final and no objections shall be entertained.
5. All droppings by your box to be picked up and taken home.
6. No dogs allowed.
7. The organisers retain the right to disqualify any competitor for any cruelty or discourteousness.
8. No horse or pony under the age of four and no stallions may compete.
9. Hard hats to current standards must be worn with the chin strap fastened when mounted at all times.
10. Back protectors to the current standards must be worn when jumping cross country and are recommended when show jumping.
11. The organisers reserve the right to cancel and/or amend any of the classes as they feel fit or to alter advertised times or refuse entry without stating reason.
12. £2 of every entry goes towards Medical cover for the day.
Health & Safety
Organisers of this event have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers and all the officials and stewards.
Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, nor the landlord or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other person or property whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis.